Ask anyone participating in the online dating scene, and almost every person will have at least one frustrating situation to share.
“Their profile was great, but they didn’t look anything like their photos.”
“I thought we were a perfect match…until we met in person, and I realized their profile wasn’t entirely truthful.”
The list goes on and on.
The point here is not to talk about online dating, but rather the very accurate metaphor it provides for searching for the right marketing agency or IT services provider for an outsourced project. While according to Signpost.com, 65% of new business opportunities come from referrals and recommendations, most likely the remaining 35% are left to online searching for a potential partner, which can be a daunting and time-consuming process.
At any given time, business leaders may be trying to solve a multitude of marketing and technology challenges, including but certainly not limited to branding, web design, user experience, content strategy, media planning, email marketing, social media, lead generation, data analytics, application development, software platforms, networking, cyber security. . . Sound familiar?
“Over the past two-plus decades, we’ve worked with hundreds of digital marketing agencies and tech solutions groups. Having seen the best, we’ve come to understand what makes some agencies truly special strategic partners,” Tim Reeder, Founder of Blazon Interactive Group (Blazon), explains. “Our charter is to align with high value, highly specialized agencies and match them with businesses in need of those specialized services. This allows decision makers to spend more time running their business and less time on the laborious procurement process.”
No More RFPs
For many businesses, the conventional procurement solution is to assemble an internal team, spend a few weeks crafting an RFP, and eventually send it out to agencies either referred to or found through an internet search. Then, the even greater time-consuming task ensues of digesting, reviewing, comparing, and narrowing potential partners for a short list of candidates. After a costly process that can take months to complete, a partnering company, agency or individual is selected – but there’s no way to guarantee a good fit.
“As many of us have experienced firsthand, the RFP process is brutal in so many ways; arduous, time-consuming, expensive, and riddled with risk. Engaging an expert ‘matchmaker’ – a consulting company like Blazon – that focuses on the business services that you need, significantly reduces the amount of time and resources required to look for the ‘perfect fit,’” Reeder adds.
A marketing and IT services “matchmaker” will also significantly mitigate procurement risk by getting to know your business, helping you better define project goals and scope, and then only introduce you to vetted, best-in-class, industry-leading agency partners and talent. “Blazon prides itself on deep relationships with both its affiliates and clients alike, very much like a personal procurement concierge for your business. It’s not just about finding a good agency to recommend. Anybody can do that. It’s a personalized, consultative process focused on pairing companies with ‘perfect fit’ agency partners. Ultimately, the goal is to facilitate a winning solution for all,” Reeder asserts.
If you’re looking for a long-term partnership for your marketing or IT agency, consider Blazon. “We’re passionate about matchmaking … and we’re good at it.” Reeder concludes with a smile and a wink. ￼